IT'S THE FUTURE, MHARTI!!! IT'S THE FUTURE, MHARTI!!!

Hahaha, that ending killed me! :D Nice job voice acting, funny stuff. :)

Hank And The Camera Hank And The Camera

Low quality audio, too short, and wasn't very funny in my opinion.

Edwin's Cat - Outing Preview Edwin's Cat - Outing Preview

Nice style, nice colors, nice animation. Good work! :)

Never judge your target by their looks! Never judge your target by their looks!

Very smooth animation. Quite short though, needs some sounds and backgrounds. Still, nice work :)

BakayaroDaWickrayz responds:

thanks! and for your information, all entry got a rule of 2 sec long with 30fps, no background, etc, so better stick to the rules to join :D

DOG DOG

Um, not sure what to say. It succeeded in being overly creepy. A unique style. Nice job. :)

Avengers: age of Ultron P Avengers: age of Ultron P

Beautiful art style, the characters, shading, coloring and backgrounds all look very good. Nice job! More of this plz :)

Wariatadi responds:

wow I am so happy you like it :)

Daydream Daydream

Cool, would be nice to see a story take place in this art style. Just some exchange between characters would be interesting. Very nice style. :)

Or The Fat Lady Gets It! Or The Fat Lady Gets It!

I liked it. There was a nice charm to it. You should work on adding a bit of color to future ones since it helps to immerse the viewer. It wouldn't hurt to get a better microphone either. You've got the humor anyway, which is more than can be said for a lot of submissions of late. Good job, keep em coming! :)

chrt responds:

Thanks so much for the constructive criticism and encouragement, pretty much still my first submission!

[MMD] The Mask [MMD] The Mask

Soo creepy, FNAF really gives me the heeby jeebys. Nice work!

The Walrus Pole The Walrus Pole

Very nice animation man, good job. Fire can be hard to draw but you pulled it off pretty well. :)

Catfeud responds:

Thanks, I actually didn't draw any of this with a tablet, all by mouse :D